|Location :||Arlington Heights, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
If you are a licensed School Psychologist looking for a short-term full-time position this fall, this may be the position for you! We are in need of a licensed school psychologist to work with an all-elementary population in the vicinity of Arlington Heights, IL. Apply today to learn more!
* You will begin working on August 15th and work for about 4 weeks or so (September 16th)
* You will work daily from 8:15-3:45
* You will have a manageable caseload of all elementary-age students
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology and your PEL or Type 73 with the school psychology endorsement (or be eligible for the same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2206-11195|