Middle School-Based Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $44.00/hour|
Are you looking for a Full-time LBS1-Special Education teaching position in the Chicago area? We have a full-time opening for a dedicated Special Education teacher that is LBS1 certified and wants to work in a great school district in Chicago, IL. Interviews this week ~ Apply today!
Special Education Teacher position details:
* You will begin work in September through June 2024 – School Year 23-24!
* Full-time position would be M-F from 7:45-3:30 pm.
* Middle School – 6th grade
* You will work through the end of the school year!
* Effective record-keeping and good organizational skills are a must
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and have LBS1 certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20277|