Middle School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Minneapolis, MN|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $52.00/hour|
GREAT new position for School Year 2022-23! Are you interested in working in a school setting with a varied caseload?
Seeking a licensed Speech-Language Pathologists to work full-time in the vicinity of Minneapolis, MN.
* Great school schedule that works for your family
* Hours 8:30a – 4:30p, M-F – flexible based on caseload
* Working with Middle School ages in one building
* Competitive pay…get paid for ALL of the hours you put in
* Mentorship is provided with a supportive team environment
* New grads will be considered, please have licensure and PEL in process.
* Full-time employment for the FY22-23 with the opportunity to renew!
* Three levels of support: clinical support from an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist on our team, school personnel team support, contracting office/recruiter support throughout your assignment
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current PEL required issued by ISBE within the state of Minnesota.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13812|