Middle School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Oak Forest, IL|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $55.00/hour|
We now have a new opening! Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist with PEL to work full-time in the vicinity of Oak Forest, IL. for Middle School level. Apply now to work as a Speech-Language Pathologist in this alternative learning standards program!
* Great therapeutic day school schedule that works for your family
* The building hours are 8:15 am – 3:30 pm.
* Integrated speech-language therapy and social work
* Middle school students
* Caseload will be approximately 8 students
* Structured teaching methodology
* Supports specific for students with ASD and communication needs.
* Three levels of support: clinical support from an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist on our team, school personnel team support, contracting office/recruiter support throughout your assignment
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for the same). PEL required.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15132|