Middle School Special Education Teacher-SPED
|Location :||Burbank, IL|
|Salary :||$35.00 - $42.00/hour|
We have a new opportunity as a Special Education Teacher working with Jr. High for a great school district near the vicinity of Burbank, IL. This is a full-time position, so if you are interested, apply today!
Special Education Teacher position details:
* SY22-23, starting asap – end of the school year!
* You will work with Middle School age students-6th to 8th grade.
* You will work in one building from 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and have LBS1 certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-13031|