Neurodiversity Affirming Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – CF-SLP
|Location :||Las Vegas, NV|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a fabulous pediatric practice? This pediatric home health agency in Las Vegas is growing, and they would love to add a new Speech-Language Pathologist! We can consider full-time and part-time candidates.
* Do you believe passionately in Neurodiversity Affirming therapy?
* Are you driven, motivated, resourceful, compassionate, a lifelong learner, and kind?
* You’ll see children from birth to age 18
* Cases may include Feeding/Swallowing, Complex Communication Needs, Executive Functioning skills, and Literacy/language skills including Dyslexia
* You’ll enjoy some flexibility in your schedule
* We are very open to new graduate candidates!
Qualifications: Must hold a degree in Speech-Language Pathology; a current Nevada state license (or eligible). New graduates are welcome to apply for clinical fellowship.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12780|