Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Pasadena, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is recruiting an Occupational Therapist for a company that is focused on managing the special education programs in schools. These are year-round positions in the Pasadena and West LA, CA areas. This position offers a lot of flexibility with schedules, compensation, etc and when the school year is over you can work in the office doing virtual treatments, planning, etc. New grads will be considered! Visa sponsorship may be available for this position.
If you are looking for a fun, start-up work culture including multiple opportunities for professional growth this might be for you!
* The Occupational Therapist will provide treatment to individuals or groups to correct specific areas of sensory-motor integrative dysfunction
* Administers assessments to determine a student’s level of functioning relative to their age and educational placement in such areas as fine/gross motor skill development, sensory-motor integration, self-care, and the activities of daily living
* Educational Occupational Therapist ( Per-Diem)
* Provides treatment, program consultation, and environmental modifications for students with disabilities to improve student function within the educational environment
* Collaborates with interdisciplinary team members, including students, parents, teachers, occupational therapists, physical therapists, adapted physical education teachers, orientation and mobility specialists, speech pathologists, etc
School-based occupational therapy addresses purposeful, goal-directed activities to improve student function within the educational environment, in the following areas:
* Postural stability
* Fine motor skills
* Visual motor perception and visual motor integration
* Activities of daily living
* Motor planning
* Sensory processing
* Self-help activities
* Social and play abilities
* Environmental adaptations
* Use of assistive devices
As an innovation – KPI-based quarterly and yearly bonuses in addition to excellent salaries for all therapy staff. The employer also pays for CEUs, conference registrations, professional development, car, and phone allowance, and laptops, among a host of other customized perks.
* State Board Certified Occupational Therapy license
* Travel to multiple sites within Los Angeles County may be required
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14121|