Occupational Therapist Pediatric – OT
|Location :||Las Cruces, NM|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
There are so many reasons to love Las Cruces. Have ever visited there? If so, you’ll know what I’m talking about. The Las Cruces afternoon sky offers beautiful sunsets, downtown is up-and-coming and the area is alive with activity for the young-at-heart.
* We are seeking a committed Pediatric Occupational Therapist for our Community-Based Program
* Our “Early Childhood Program”–a community-based program supported by our local clinic and clinical staff offer the loving care desired by the children of our community
* You will be treating the birth to three population in homes and daycares
* Because you will be traveling, our compensation reflects appreciation for your additional effort
* We provide scheduling support to help with your time management…that allows you to focus your time and attention on the kids
* Benefits are awarded on day 90 and include medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, ample PTO and holiday pay
* Our compensation is paid generously as an Independent Contractor
* New Grads are welcome and encouraged to apply as we offer a welcoming supportive staff and robust mentorship
* Mentoring for new OTs in the area of Birth-to-Three includes a week (or more) training program on site to allow you to be comfortable with the setting, the company, and your work
To qualify for this awesome job opportunity, you will have been awarded a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy, have taken and passed the national exam and hold a current New Mexico OT License (or be eligible). Experience in a pediatric setting is a huge plus…but we will train the right therapist.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
….IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2210-13587|