Outpatient Pediatric Clinic Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant – COTA
|Location :||Billings, MT|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is interviewing now for COTAs in the Billings, MT area! Come join a growing pediatric clinic with professional opportunities abound!
* Full-time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant needed in-clinic
* NOT a temp job — You’ll become part of a successful and growing local clinic
* Supportive team of therapy professionals to partner with while working
* Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants will receive competitive pay plus an outstanding benefits package including healthcare coverage
* Relocation reimbursement available if needed
* Flexible scheduling
* Work with children ages 0-18 (but mostly 11 years old and younger)
Montana is a beautiful state where you will be surrounded by nature, peace, and an abundance of outdoor activities!
To qualify for this awesome Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant opportunity…you’ll need:
* A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Occupational Therapy from an American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA) or the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) certified school;
* To perform at least 2 months of occupational therapy work experience under the direct supervision of a licensed Occupational therapist;
* Pass the National Board of Occupational Therapists (NBCOT) COTA examination.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14858|