Outpatient Pediatric Clinic Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Billings, MT|
PediaStaff is interviewing now for OTs in the Billings, MT area! Come join a growing pediatric clinic with professional opportunities abound!
* Full-time Occupational Therapist needed in-clinic
* NOT a temp job — You’ll become part of a successful and growing local clinic
* Supportive team of therapy professionals to partner with while working
* Occupational Therapists will receive competitive pay plus an outstanding benefits package including healthcare coverage
* Relocation reimbursement available if needed
* Flexible scheduling
* Work with children ages 0-18 (but mostly 11 years old and younger)
Montana is a beautiful state where you will be surrounded by nature, peace, and an abundance of outdoor activities!
To qualify for this awesome Occupational Therapist opportunity…you’ll need:
* Master’s degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy from an accredited program;
* Montana state license
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16357|
Would you like to apply to this job?