Outpatient Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant – SLPA
|Location :||Billings, MT|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
PediaStaff is interviewing now for SLPAs in the Billings, MT area! Come join a growing pediatric clinic with professional opportunities abound!
* Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant needed in-clinic
* NOT a temp job — You’ll become part of a successful and growing local clinic
* Supportive team of therapy professionals to partner with while working
* Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants will receive competitive pay plus an outstanding benefits package including healthcare coverage
* Relocation reimbursement available if needed
* Flexible scheduling
* Work with children ages 0-18 (but mostly 11 years old and younger)
Montana is a beautiful state where you will be surrounded by nature, peace, and an abundance of outdoor activities!
To qualify for this awesome Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant opportunity…you’ll need:
* Bachelor’s degree in speech-language pathology or communication disorders (or related field) from an accredited program;
* Desire to work with the pediatric population.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16355|
Would you like to apply to this job?