Outpatient Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Butte, MT|
PediaStaff is interviewing now for SLPs in the Billings, MT area! Come join a growing pediatric clinic with professional opportunities abound!
* Full-time Speech-Language Pathologist needed in-clinic
* NOT a temp job — You’ll become part of a successful and growing local clinic
* Supportive team of therapy professionals to partner with while working
* Speech-Language Pathologists will receive competitive pay plus an outstanding benefits package including healthcare coverage
* Relocation reimbursement available if needed
* Flexible scheduling
* Work with children ages 0-18 (but mostly 11 years old and younger)
Montana is a beautiful state where you will be surrounded by nature, peace, and an abundance of outdoor activities!
To qualify for this awesome Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity…you’ll need:
* Current certificate of clinical competence (CCC) granted by ASHA and passage of Montana jurisprudence exam; OR
* Master’s degree in speech-language pathology or communication disorders from a program accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation;
* Completion of a clinical practicum;
* Completion of a 36-week clinical experience with a mentor;
* Passage of a national exam approved by the Board; and
* Passage of a Montana jurisprudence exam.
* Clinical Fellows welcome to apply!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16358|
Would you like to apply to this job?