Outpatient Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Southlake, TX|
Our exceptional pediatric clinic in the Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) area believes in compassionate care for its patients and their families! We hire enthusiastic Occupational Therapists who love working with children! Our growing company has several clinics in the DFW area. We are seeking Occupational Therapists to join our awesome staff as soon as possible at our clinics located in the Southlake area. Join us today!
* Manageable caseload starting in April
* You will be treating mostly children under 6 years of age
* You will be growing in your profession alongside other excellent therapists with collaboration among a team of therapists with training and supervision (if required)
* Pediatric experience is required as you will see interesting diagnoses and unusual cases
* Our clinic hours are Monday – Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 6:30 p.m. daily
* Staff hours are flexible. You can work 4-10 hour days or 5-8 hour days, but you must be willing to work until 5 pm M-F or until 6 pm Monday -Thursday
* Insurance credentialing is covered, so there is no wait to treat our pediatric clients
* We offer both salaried positions as well as pay-per-visit options, depending on the clinician’s preference and level of experience;
* Productivity incentive bonuses are offered, but there is no productivity requirement on your base pay
* We have state-of-the-art facilities
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Excellent benefits for full-time employees ( 30 hours or more) such as medical, dental, and vision insurance, PTO, 401K with a company match after one year, and CEU allowances …just to name a few. Benefits are offered to salaried employees and can be added separately if the clinician chooses per-visit rates. All therapists are eligible for continuing education and retirement plan!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16069|
Would you like to apply to this job?