|Location :||Puyallup, WA|
|Salary :||$20.00 - $23.00/hour|
A great school district in the Puyallup area is searching for Paraprofessionals for the 2022-2023 school year! You can work in elementary, middle or high school and enjoy a higher hourly wage while doing so. If interested, look no further and apply today!
* We have openings available in elementary, middle and high school and will try to place you according to your preference
* Hours: M-F, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
* You could be placed in a 1:1 situation or a general SPED para position.
* In-person attendance and CoVid 19 VAX required
* Students with autism, related disorders including behavioral needs, communication deficits, and social-emotional needs.
Qualifications: You will need to be eligible to work as a Paraprofessional in the state of Washington with a state license
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14079|