Part-Time Early Intervention Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Bethlehem, PA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Physical Therapist looking for a position that allows you to really make a difference? Do you enjoy working with the birth-3 population?
PediaStaff is searching for a Physical Therapist to work with children and their families in Northampton County, PA. Children on your caseload will range in age from birth to three and are treated in the home or other natural settings
You will have the opportunity to:
* Work with children and families/caregivers to achieve the highest possible outcome in sensory and physical ability, cognitive development, and emotional stability
* Provide the necessary recommendations for additional treatment
* Join a multi-modality team of specialists who share your dream of making a difference in the lives of children
* Flexibility to set your own schedule
* Part-time position – you’ll start with 10 cases and might grow that caseload slowly if you desire
* Services are delivered in person
* Pay rate from $80/hr and up on a 1099
Qualifications: You’ll need a Master’s Degree or higher in Physical Therapy, at least one year of experience (preferably in Early Intervention), and a current State of Pennsylvania license.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14921|