Part-Time Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Bethlehem, PA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a CCC-SLP looking for a position that allows you to really make a difference and that pays very well? Do you enjoy working with the birth-3 population?
PediaStaff is searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist to work with children and their families in the Lehigh Valley. Children on your caseload will range in age from birth to three and are treated in the home or other natural settings.
As a Speech-Language Pathologist, you will have the opportunity to:
* Work with children and families/caregivers to achieve the highest possible outcome in sensory and physical ability, cognitive development, and emotional stability
* Provide the necessary recommendations for additional treatment
* Join a multi-modality team of specialists who share your dream of making a difference in the lives of children
* Flexibility to set your own schedule
* Part-time is available (minimum ten visits a week)
* Cover Lehigh and/or Northampton county (open to discussion)
* Services are delivered in person
* Pay from $80/hr as an independent contractor
Qualifications: You’ll need a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, CCC, and a current State of Pennsylvania license
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-14920|