Part-time Pediatric Clinic Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Hood River, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a part-time pediatric-experienced Physical Therapist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic in Hood River, OR. Hood River is a beautiful area and a top vacation spot. You can enjoy outdoor activities and wonderful breweries and wineries, as well as farm-to-table restaurants. This is a wonderful multidisciplinary clinic that has a fun environment. We are looking for someone to start quickly!
* Physical Therapist will work one hour from Portland and a few hours from the coast
* You will work at least 20 hours per week (more if desired)
* Prefer someone with an interstate or experience with MNRI therapy
* You will be invested in through great training and resources in a positive and joyful work environment
* You will be treating at a clinic in the gorgeous Hood River area
* We are looking for a Physical Therapist to start as soon as possible
* Children treated range from birth to age 18
* This is a wonderful team environment where we value positivity and collaboration,
* The benefits here are fantastic! More listed below!
We offer: a health benefit plan, student loan assistance, paid time off, paid holidays, IRA with employer contribution, generous continuing education, relocation assistance
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with pediatric experience!
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2206-11121|