Part-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Huntersville, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are searching for a part-time (10 – 20 hours per week) Occupational Therapist to treat in a clinic and schools in the Huntersville, NC area. Diagnoses range in severity, complexity, and co-morbidity, including but not limited to Dysphagia, Autism, Down Syndrome, developmental delay, traumatic brain injury, neurological conditions, fine motor delays, gross motor delays, and sensory integration. The qualified Occupational Therapist will also target areas of cognition, emotional regulation and activities of daily living.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* The Occupational Therapist will complete assessments, evaluations, and treatment of all referred patients
* Appropriate and timely development of Plan of Care for patients served
* Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
* The Occupational Therapist will provide appropriate and timely documentation of progress toward goals
* Appropriate and timely communication of patient status to members of their interdisciplinary team
* Counsel, educate, and instruct patients and their families regarding their therapy treatment
* The Occupational Therapist will attend patient care team meetings, IFSP & IEP Meetings, and other conferences as requested
* Attend and participate in continuing educational programs
* Attend and participate in mandatory in-service training
* Comply with Federal, State, & Local laws, including HIPAA
* Perform other duties as necessary and as directed by the supervisor
* Fully supported first year and mentorship provided
* Competitive salary, paid bi-weekly via direct deposit
* Coverage under workman’s compensation policy
* Cloud-based EMR and scheduling
* Paid holidays
* Weekly gas reimbursement for travel
* Material allowance
* Health insurance
* CEU allowance
* Employee-driven caseload/flexible scheduling
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
* NCBOT certified
* Previous experience working in early intervention and pediatrics
* Ability to pass a background screening, drug test, & driver history check
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15508|