Part Time Pediatric Outpatient Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Richmond, TX|
Seeking a part time Physical Therapist interested in a 50/50 split position between an ortho/neuro adult caseload and a pediatric caseload in the Katy/Richmond vicinity. The PT will need to be versatile with skills to treat patients throughout the life span.
* The clinic is home to multiple therapists that work in a collaborative environment
* They work closely with a nearby pediatric clinic and act as that clinic’s PT department
* Seeking a clinician with Ortho and Neuro experience
* Hours are flexible but clinicians are needed until 6pm most days
* You’ll see all types of ortho injuries including sports injuries, geriatrics, surgery recovery and joint replacement
* Back and Neck issues also likely to be on your caseload along with patients recovering from strokes, spinal cord injuries and those with Parkinson’s
* Previous experience with dry needling and or vestibular would be of special interest
* Previous exposure to/experience with pediatrics also preferred
* Experience preferred, but strong new grads will be considered
Our client also has an aquatic therapy pool and an updated therapy gym. Treatments are conducted in either location depending on the patient’s needs! This is also a clinical education facility that you can take advantage of! Client offers bonus program that usually adds 2-4% to your income annually
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable. Previous pediatric experience and/or fieldwork is preferred along with a current TX license.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11577|