Part Time Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Northbrook, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
A wonderful Pediatric Physical Therapist is needed to work in our day school in the Northbrook area of Illinois. If you are looking for a very part-time (8 hours or so per week) in a school setting, this may be the job for you! You will begin as soon as possible and work until mid-June and possibly beyond for ESY!
* You will work with children with Developmental and Intellectual Delays
* You will have a light caseload of younger children with two additional high school students
* You can work flexible hours….(2 half days or one long day)
* You will work through the end of the current school year and beyond if you are interested in working ESY
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14027|