Part time Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Anchorage, AK|
Seeking a new opportunity in The Last Frontier? Or are you a local looking to pick up some extra hours? Anchorage, Alaska is beckoning! Part time opportunity available for a Speech Language Pathologist with a minimum some experience in pediatrics. We’ve been successful as a long term provider in the area by keeping the play in therapy, thinking outside the box to meet patient goals, and using a team approach.
As a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist:
* You will assess children for therapeutic intervention, complete evaluations and establish treatment plans in a small clinic environment
* You’ll provide ongoing intervention as appropriate, collaborate with other disciplines and participate in team meetings
* You will be offered a flexible schedule, typical hours are 9-6pm M-F, you can choose the two days per week you’d like to work
* Take advantage of opportunities to work with your patients both in clinic and on various outings including therapy camps
* Utilize multiple intervention strategies
Benefits include: Relocation support, Assistance with health insurance for full time status, Continuing education allowance, Paid time off
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16272|
Would you like to apply to this job?