Part-time Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Suwanee, GA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist who is willing to help build a part-time caseload in a clinic setting? This position will build to approximately 16 hours per week – it is not capped at 16 hours, that is what is anticipated to be able to fill within a reasonable amount of time. If the need exceeds that, and the Speech-Language Pathologist is willing we can add additional hours.
Children range from mild articulation delays to severely involved children with feeding tubes who are working on oral motor/pre-feeding skills as well as children using AAC devices.
Hours/days are flexible but the ability to build a caseload on Thursdays would be ideal. Seeing clients several afternoons a week would also work well, allowing this position to supplement a school-based therapist if desired.
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work with a small team of 2 OTs, 2 PTs & 2 SLPs in a private clinic
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will work on a team as a general matter of practice and always strive to help our patients achieve all of their goals, not just discipline-specific goals.
* Independent contractor pay
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* The Speech-Language Pathologist must have completed their clinical fellowship year
* A minimum of one year of experience with children diagnosed with cerebral palsy, down syndrome and autism is highly preferred
* Experience with feeding is highly preferable
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16422|
Would you like to apply to this job?