Part-Time School Nurse – LPN
|Location :||Rogers Park, IL|
|Job ID :||JO-2102-9069-11|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Hot new opening! We have a fabulous new job opportunity for a School Nurse to work with a great school district in the vicinity of Rogers Park. This opportunity would be a 2-day per week commitment working 7-8 hour days. This is a 1:1 position, and we need someone who is willing to ride the bus. Experience with down syndrome a plus!
* We have a great 1:1 LPN School nurse position working with a student with down syndrome and has a g-tube.
* This is currently a 2-day per week (Thursday and Friday) opportunity that could go full time come March, if interested.
* The start date is immediate and runs through the end of this school year.
* Nurse is to arrive at the bus pick up point, ride the bus with the student, 1-1 service throughout the day, then accompany the student on the bus ride home.
* School day is 8:30 am until 2:45 p.m. Thursday and Friday – with the possibility of full time in March.
You would need to be an LPN with some experience working with school-aged children.
Qualifications: Valid Illinois state LPN License, Illinois State Driver’s license, and State/FBI background clearance required. Current First Aid/CPR certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!