Part-Time School Nurse – RN
|Location :||Naperville, IL|
|Salary :||$28.00 - $40.00/hour|
Hot new opening! We have a fabulous new job opportunity for a School Nurse-RN to work with a great school district near the Naperville area. This opportunity would be a part-time commitment, 20 hours/week.
* We have a great part-time RN School nurse position working 10-15 hours per week. Flexible hours
* The start date is immediate and would end at the end of this school year.
* Autism or disability experience required.
* School experience highly recommended.
You would need to be an RN with some experience working with school-aged children.
Qualifications: Valid Illinois state RN License, Illinois State Driver’s license, and State/FBI background clearance required. Current First Aid/CPR certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14119|