Part-time School Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Kirkland, WA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Come work for us through the end of the school year! We have a wonderful school opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to work three days per week for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year in the Kirkland area. You will work with elementary-aged students.
* You will work 7.5 hours per day at one school site
* Occupational Therapist will be part of a great team environment
* OT will work three days per week
* School experience is preferred
* You will report to the Director of Special Education
Qualifications: You will need to hold a degree in Occupational Therapy and a current state license and Washington ESA certificate. We need someone who already has full certifications.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15475|