Part-Time School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Marlin, PA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Would you like to have a very part-time Speech-Language Pathologist job in a private school? PediaStaff is hiring a part-time contract SLP for about 3-4 hours a week in the Mar Lin, PA area.
What you need to know:
* You’ll work with 5 students in grades 4-12
* Multiple disabilities, including Autism
* There’s some flexibility on which day services are provided
* This is in-person therapy
What you need for this position:
* Masters degree in Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology, CCC, both a PA SLP license and PA Department of Education teaching credential, and at least one year of experience
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15168|