Pediatric Clinic-based Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Denton, TX|
Seeking a licensed Physical Therapist who loves working with a pediatric population and is ready to jump right in to a clinic position with an existing caseload already established! We have an opening for a highly motivated Physical Therapist to work in our friendly pediatric clinic starting as soon as possible in the Denton, TX area! We are interviewing right away!
* You will start ASAP!
* You will work full time in our clinic which is open from 9:00-7:00 Monday-Thursday and Fridays if desired
* You will be paid according to your experience, years in the field, and skill set
* You will be working with children ages birth-21 yrs of age
* The existing caseload is ready to go and made up of children with disabilities such as DD, torticollis, CP, Autism, Down Syndrome and others
* You need to have pediatric experience
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16489|
Would you like to apply to this job?