Pediatric Clinic Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Tulsa, OK|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you an Occupational Therapist who wants to be part of a kid-friendly pediatric therapy team where you can really “do your thing” without the boss constantly looking over your shoulder for increase productivity? If so, you’ll want to consider this job opportunity!
* Full-time position, immediate opening
* You’ll provide direct patient care and may also supervise a COTA
* The schedule has some flexibility – you can adjust your days for work/life balance
* Clients range in age from birth to 21, with most of the kids in the 3-10 years old range
* Variety of diagnoses, and may include co-treating with other therapists
* Excellent pay!
* You will need to hold a degree in Occupational Therapy, and a current OK state OT license (or be eligible for the same).
* Prefer at least 1 year of pediatric experience but strong new graduates will be considered
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2212-14769|