Pediatric Clinic Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Tacoma, WA|
Looking to feel more like part of a team while working? We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric-experienced Occupational Therapist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic. This is a wonderful multidisciplinary clinic, and this location is a vibrant and dynamic site. We are looking for someone to start in May!
* You will be treating at the clinic located south of Tacoma
* We are able to have someone to start right away, but we also have some flexibility to wait
* Children treated range from newborn to age 17, and we need someone willing to do the full age range, although they will try to tailor caseload to therapist’s preferences
* This is a great team environment where everyone is encouraged to learn and grow together
* The benefits here are fantastic!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience!
The clinic covers medical, dental and vision for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, ten paid federal holidays, continuing education, and additional benefits in second year of service.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11964|