Pediatric Clinic Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Bellevue, WA|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric-experienced Occupational Therapist to work with a therapy clinic in Bellevue, Washington. This is a fantastic therapist-owned clinic for learning and career growth. We offer wonderful mentorship and are looking for someone to start quickly! New graduates are welcome to apply! For more experienced therapists, you will find opportunities to excel in leadership and program creation and provide family-centered care in a creative way.
* You will be providing services at one clinic site
* We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to start as soon as possible
* This clinic offers a wonderful salary plus bonus pay structure
* Children treated range from birth to age 18
* You will work with children who have Autism, Sensory Processing Difficulties, ADD/ADHD, Developmental Delays, Downs Syndrome, and more
* This is a fantastic team environment
* The benefits include medical, dental, 401K matching, life insurance, and more!
* Relocation benefits are available
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Pediatric experience is preferred.
The clinic covers medical and dental for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, weekly mentoring and professional development training, six paid federal holidays, continuing education, and retirement.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20072|