Pediatric Clinic Occupational Therapist – OTR
|Location :||Victoria, TX|
Seeking a Full-time Occupational Therapist in a private pediatric outpatient clinic located in the vicinity of the Victoria, TX area. Be part of this multi-disciplinary clinic where they take a team approach with therapy. The Occupational Therapist will treat kiddos between 0-20 years of age.
* Occupational Therapist position working full time as a direct hire!
* Private Pediatric Clinic seeking full time OT.
* Preference is one-year pediatric experience, but new grads are welcome to apply.
* Compensation is highly competitive with other reimbursements included
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Occupational Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
* 1 year of pediatric experience as a licensed OT is recommended but they are open to new grads!
* Experience working with sensory issues, positioning, and adaptive feeding equipment are things of interest. A minimum of 1 year would be great but will consider someone with less.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12743|