Pediatric Clinic Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Wichita Falls, TX|
Hot new job! We are seeking a Physical Therapist looking for a wonderful opportunity to work full-time in a clinic setting near the Wichita Falls, TX area? I have the position for you right here! This is a multi-disciplinary clinic where they take a team approach to therapy. You will be working with kiddos between the ages of 0-and 21 and provide evaluation and treatment in accordance with physician orders.
You will receive a generous salary package including relocation if needed, benefits, PTO, and 401k.
* You will be supporting the families of young children enhancing their child’s learning and development through everyday learning opportunities
* You will provide services for the habilitation
* You will be providing services within a ten-county area helping with the functional needs of children with speech-language delays
* You will maintain complete and accurate documentation of all services provided to the children and their families.
* You will plan and provide services to eligible individuals of the ECI Program
* You will also be expected to travel within a 10-county area with flexible hours
* You will report to the Clinical Supervisor of the ECI Program
Qualifications: Must be a graduate of an approved School of Physical Therapy and have a current Physical Therapist license in the State of Texas.
We prefer someone with at least one year of experience, however, consideration will be given to new graduates
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve.
With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17723|
Would you like to apply to this job?