Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Tacoma, WA|
|Salary :||$0.00 - $0.00/hour|
Looking to feel more like part of a team while working? We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic. This is a wonderful multidisciplinary clinic, and this location is a vibrant and dynamic site. We prefer a therapist with a few years of pediatric experience.
* You will be treating at one clinic site, with only about 15 percent teletherapy, the rest is in person
* Children treated range from newborn to age 17, and we need someone willing to do the full age range, although they will try to tailor caseload to therapist’s preferences
* Speech-Language Pathologists with feeding experience are preferred
* This is a great team environment where everyone is encouraged to learn and grow together
* The benefits here are fantastic!
Qualifications: You will need to hold a degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience!
The clinic covers medical, dental and vision for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, ten paid federal holidays, continuing education, and additional benefits in second year of service.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11848|