Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Madison, IN|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Calling All Pediatric Speech Language Pathologists!!
We are seeking a qualified Pediatric Speech and Language Pathologist! All Kids Can is a growing pediatric therapy clinic dedicated to meeting the needs of children & families in Madison, Indiana and the surrounding rural areas. It is our mission at AKC to provide high-quality services to children with special needs or developmental delays in a welcoming, fun and rewarding environment. We provide PT, OT, ST, Developmental Therapy, and ABA services, both in the home and in an out-patient setting.
* 1 year minimum experience preferred with CCC’s, but not required
* Experience with feeding/swallowing and oral motor preferred but not required
* SLP will be travelling to homes or providing telehealth services 40% of the time for children ages 0-3 who have developmental delays to work on language skills and/or feeding.
* SLP will be working in an out-patient clinic 60% of the time with children 3 years of age and older who have developmental delays, working on language skills and/or feeding/swallowing
* One year of experience with pediatric population preferred, but not required.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12638|