Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Tacoma, WA|
|Salary :||$0.00 - $0.00/hour|
Looking to feel more like part of a team while working? We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic. This is a wonderful multidisciplinary clinic that needs help with assessments and treatment. You will have flexibility with hours – work 4 ten-hour days or 5 8-hour days. You never will have to work past 6 p.m.
* You will be treating at one clinic site, minimizing travel
* Children treated range from newborn to age 17, and we need someone willing to do the full age range, although they will try to tailor caseload to therapist’s preferences
* Two years of pediatric experience is needed, and we prefer someone who has a minimum of one year working in outpatient pediatrics
* Speech-Language Pathologists will not have to work late into the evening
* This is a great team environment where everyone is encouraged to learn and grow together
* The benefits here are fantastic
Qualifications: You will need to hold a degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience! Covid vaccination is required.
The clinic covers medical, dental and vision for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, ten paid federal holidays, continuing education, and additional benefits in second year of service.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14016|