Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Auburn, WA|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric-experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic in Auburn, Washington. This is a wonderful multidisciplinary clinic, including Speech, OT and PT services. We are looking for someone who has feeding experience.
* You will be treating at a clinic in the Auburn area
* We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to start as soon as possible
* Children treated range from birth to age 18, with the occasional adult neuro patient (someone with experience in adult neuro would be great!)
* Current caseload is mainly aged 2 to 5 with autism diagnoses
* This is a fantastic team environment
* The benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, life insurance, and more!
The clinic covers medical, dental and vision for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, ten paid federal holidays, continuing education, and additional benefits in second year of service.
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with feeding experience.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16108|
Would you like to apply to this job?