Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Bellevue, WA|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric-experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic in Bellevue, Washington. This is a fantastic therapist-owned clinic for learning and career growth. We offer wonderful mentorship and are looking for someone to start quickly! New graduates are welcome to apply!
* You will be treating at one clinic site
* We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to start as soon as possible
* Children treated range from birth to age 18
* You will work with children who have Autism, Sensory Processing Difficulties, ADD/ADHD, Developmental Delays, Downs Syndrome, DCD/Dyspraxia, Chromosomal abnormalities, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety and more
* This is a fantastic team environment
* The benefits here are fantastic! Medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, life insurance and more!
* We need someone who is available after school hours until 5:30/6:00
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience!
The clinic covers medical, dental and vision for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, weekly mentoring and professional development training, ten paid federal holidays, continuing education, and retirement.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15356|