Pediatric Clinic Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Bellevue, WA|
We have a fabulous opportunity for a full-time pediatric-experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work with a pediatric therapy clinic in Bellevue, Washington. This is a fantastic therapist-owned clinic for learning and career growth. We offer wonderful mentorship and are looking for someone to start quickly! New graduates are welcome to apply!
* You will be treating at one clinic site
* We are looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist to start as soon as possible
* Children treated range from birth to age 18
* You will work with children who have Autism, Sensory Processing Difficulties, ADD/ADHD, Developmental Delays, Downs Syndrome, DCD/Dyspraxia, Chromosomal abnormalities, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety and more
* This is a fantastic team environment
* The benefits here are fantastic! Medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, life insurance and more!
* We need someone who is available after school hours until 5:30/6:00
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). We are looking for someone with great pediatric experience!
The clinic covers medical and dental for their therapists. Also included is a generous PTO plan, weekly mentoring and professional development training, six paid federal holidays, continuing education, and retirement.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17440|
Would you like to apply to this job?