Pediatric Clinical Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist, seeking a pediatric outpatient facility or a seasoned professional ready to enhance your skillset?
We are working with a client, near the San Antonio area, who is in need of an SLP to join their team on a full-time basis.
You will receive a great salary, and benefits package with this direct hire position!
* The Speech-Language Pathologist will provide speech therapy to children with communication, cognitive & swallowing disorders in accordance with existing standards of practice and ethical principles by assessing, developing, and implementing appropriate therapy.
* Evaluation and treatment of speech, language, fluency, voice, augmentative and alternative communication, feeding, and swallowing disorders.
* Collaborate with the families and team to resolve issues, provide services and establish guidelines.
* Attend team meetings, present treatment plans, and progress reports to medical team and family!
* The clinic environment is easy to work in, the management is easy to work for!
Qualifications: Master’s degree is required. Graduate of an accredited School of Speech Pathology and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Must hold a Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Pathology by ASHA guidelines and CPR required. 1 year of clinical experience in a pediatric setting as a Speech-Language Pathologist and Mandatory CoVid vaccine. Bilingual is requirement!
Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered to full-time therapists; including medical, dental, vision all covered at 80% paid by the company. Long & short-term life, basic life insurance paid at 100% by the company. Voluntary life insurance & critical illness is paid 100% by the employee.
Join this company as they expand their practice!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12744|