Pediatric Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist / SLP
|Location :||Clovis, NM|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are hiring a Speech-Language Pathologist in the city of Clovis, New Mexico. This is a community-based home-based Early Intervention position providing services and training in the home environment for the birth-3 population. The Speech-Language Pathologist will have a full caseload and this position is managed by a local and supportive private practice.
* We are seeking a committed Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist for our Early Childhood program
* You will be treating ages 3 to 21 in homes/daycares
* Benefits are awarded on day 90 and include medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurances and a Matching Simple IRA, ample PTO and holiday pay
* Our compensation is paid generously
* CFY’s are welcome and encouraged to apply as we offer a welcoming supportive staff and robust mentorship
* Mentoring for new Speech-Language Pathologists in the area of Birth-to-Three includes a week (or more) training program on site to allow you to be comfortable with the setting, the company, and your work.
To qualify for this awesome job opportunity, you will have been awarded a Masters Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, have taken and passed the national exam and hold a current New Mexico SLP License (or be eligible). Experience in a pediatric setting is a huge plus…but we will train the right therapist.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
….IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2109-10022|