Pediatric Home Health Clinical Manager Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Houston, TX|
Full-Time Clinical Lead Manager position available for a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist with a thriving pediatric home health care company in Houston, TX.
* Feeding experience highly preferred
* Spanish speaker a plus!
As a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist you will:
* Usually visit patients and perform therapy in private homes
* Complete patient evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings
* Work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* Report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* Supervise assistants as needed
* Meet with team members, medical staff and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* Participate in staff development and in-service education to learn new treatments and procedures, etc.
As a Clinical Manager you will:
* Lead a team of therapists by mentoring, managing expectations, setting goals and measuring results.
* Conducts thorough review of Speech Therapy evaluations, checking for accuracy and compliance to practice and health plan requirements.
* Complete a minimum number of patient visits on a weekly basis as required by the agency.
* Use your clinical judgment to develop and implement relevant treatment plans aligned with physicians’ orders.
* Adhere to all rules, regulations, codes of ethics, guidelines and federal, state and local laws applicable to home-health pediatric speech therapy.
This outstanding opportunity in the Houston area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance and mileage reimbursement.
* Graduate of an accredited school program in speech language pathology or communication disorders and hold a CCC.
* The ideal candidate has their CCC and a year or more of management or supervisory experience.
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11685|