Pediatric Home Health Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
OT position working in pediatric home health in the San Antonio metro area
* PediaStaff is interviewing now for an OT to start ASAP
* Part-time position with the opportunity to grow hours to full-time if desired
* You’ll become part of a successful and growing local therapist-owned agency — this is NOT a temp job!
* Competitive pay based on experience
* Benefits package including healthcare coverage
To qualify for this awesome Occupational Therapist position you’ll need:
* A Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
* Texas OT license
Apply with your resume for this position today!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17236|
Would you like to apply to this job?