Pediatric Home Health Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Abilene, TX|
Are you a Registered Occupational Therapist looking to work with a pediatric population? We are in need of an OTR to work full or part-time with a thriving pediatric home health care company in the Abilene area of Texas. If you are seeking a great new Occupational Therapist position with a supervising role as well, please apply today!
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve. With that in mind, please consider this opening we are currently looking to fill with a quality therapist like you.
* You will evaluate and supervise occupational therapy services to pediatric patients usually in their homes as prescribed by the attending physician
* You will develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings of the evaluations
* You’ll work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* You’ll report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* You’ll meet with team members, medical staff and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* You will supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants to accomplish the treatment plan
This wonderful opportunity in the Abilene area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part-time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance, and mileage reimbursement.
* You’ll need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
* You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2110-10175|