Pediatric Home Health Occupational Therapist Supervisor- OT
|Location :||San Antonio, TX|
HOT Job ~ We are looking for an Occupational Therapist Supervisor to work for a thriving pediatric home health care company in the San Antonio, TX area. Do you have two years or more experience as an Occupational Therapist working with Pediatrics?
We are working with a client, in the San Antonio area, who is in need of an Occupational Therapist Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis. Sign-on Bonus is included!
* The Occupational Therapist Supervisor will evaluate and perform progress notes as required, measures patients’ basic motor functions, develops and implements individualized treatment plans, monitors patient progress, and evaluates treatment results.
* Collaborates with families and interdisciplinary team to communicate information, resolve issues and provide services in compliance with established guidelines.
* Administers individual motor therapy in a variety of inclusive and natural settings.
* Develops occupational therapy programs and provides guidance to team members.
* Serves as a liaison between the occupational therapy department and the management team.
Qualifications: Master’s degree is preferred. Graduate of an accredited School of Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). 2 years of clinical experience in pediatric setting as an Occupational Therapist. Required Certification or Registration: NBCOT, ECPTOTE, Basic Life Support/CPR Certification for Health Care Providers. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred but not required.
Salary is commensurate with experience. A full benefits package is offered to full-time therapists, along with a Sign-on Bonus!
Join this company as they expand their practice!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17760|
Would you like to apply to this job?