Pediatric Home Health Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||DeSoto, TX|
|Salary :||$65.00 - $70.00/hour|
We are in need of a pediatric home health Physical Therapist on a part or full-time basis in the DeSoto area of Texas. We need someone to begin ASAP and work with an established caseload. This pediatric Physical Therapist position has the potential to grow if desired. We have the best team to work with! All of our therapists are compassionate and supportive and approach every day at work with heart! Apply today to join our team!
* You will begin right away and work with an existing caseload in the DeSoto area of DFW
* Previous pediatric experience is preferred/Home health experience required
* Notes are internet-based, and some reimbursements and perks are available to part-time candidates
* We pay per-visit or salary in some cases with rates that are very competitive
* Our company is large with over 70 therapists strong
This is a multi-disciplinary group serving children birth-21 with a wide range of needs including ASD, CP, Down’s feeding difficulties, SI, TBI, and more. Their outreach in the community has created a reputation that allows them to be one of the go-to home health companies in the area. Their referral base proves it!
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17843|
Would you like to apply to this job?