Pediatric Home Health Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Fort Worth, TX|
|Salary :||$65.00 - $70.00/hour|
Our company is in need of a home health Physical Therapist on a part-time basis in the north Fort Worth, TX area. We need someone to begin ASAP and work with an established caseload in the Irving area. This position has the potential to grow. Company employees are a compassionate and supportive group that approach every day with heart.
* You will begin right away and work with an existing caseload in the Fort Worth – NW Dallas area
* Previous pediatric experience preferred/Home health experience required
* Notes are internet-based, some reimbursements and perks are available to part-time candidates.
* Per-visit rates are very competitive.
* Company is over 70 therapists strong serving several communities.
This is a multi-disciplinary group serving children birth-21 with a wide range of needs including ASD, CP, Down’s feeding difficulties, SI, TBI and more. Their outreach in the community has created a reputation that allows them to be one of the go-to home health companies in the area. Their referral base proves it!
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2210-13256|