Pediatric Home Health Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Conroe, TX|
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available for a pediatric Physical Therapist with a thriving pediatric home health care company in Houston, TX. Therapists needed in the Conroe and Montgomery areas.
Job Duties for the Physical Therapist role include:
* Patient visits are usually performed in private homes
* You’ll complete patient evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings
* You’ll work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* You’ll report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* Supervision of assistants may be needed
* You’ll meet with team members, medical staff and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* You’ll have the opportunity to participate in staff development and in-service education with the agency to learn new treatment modalities and procedures
This outstanding opportunity in the Houston area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance and mileage reimbursement.
* You’ll need to be able to lift or move up to 75 pounds
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
* You will need to a graduate of an accredited school program of Physical Therapy and hold a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17459|
Would you like to apply to this job?