Pediatric Home Health Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Cedar Park, TX|
Part-Time/PRN positions available for a pediatric Physical Therapist with a thriving pediatric home health care company covering a service area in the Austin area, covering Cedar Park/Leander/Liberty Hill in Austin.
PediaStaff is interviewing now for selected outpatient and early intervention pediatric therapy jobs. For 14 years, our trusted clients have looked to PediaStaff to help them serve special needs children. Now they are relying on us more than ever, to make sure their young clients have access to all the services they deserve.
Job Duties for the Physical Therapist role include:
* Patient visits are usually performed in private homes
* You’ll complete patient evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings
* You’ll work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* You’ll report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* Supervision of assistants may be needed
* You’ll meet with team members, medical staff and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* You’ll have the opportunity to participate in staff development and in-service education with the agency to learn new treatment modalities and procedures
* Salary stipend offered for the first three months to allow your caseload to fully build
This outstanding opportunity in the Austin area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance and mileage reimbursement. Benefits also available to part time employees.
Training and mentorship is available at this home health company. They pride themselves on providing team support through other therapists as well as clinical managers, by discipline, in every metro coverage area.
* You’ll need to be able to lift or move up to 75 pounds
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
* You will need to a graduate of an accredited school program of Physical Therapy and hold a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2212-14638|