Pediatric Home Health Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Fort Worth, TX|
|Salary :||$65.00 - $70.00/hour|
We are seeking a dedicated, home health pediatric Physical Therapist on a part or full-time basis in the north Fort Worth area. We need someone to begin ASAP and work with an established caseload. This pediatric Physical Therapist position has the potential to grow rapidly. Join our compassionate and supportive team of therapists that approach every day or work with heart and enthusiasm!
* You will begin right away and work with an existing caseload in the Fort Worth – NW Dallas area
* Previous pediatric experience is preferred/Home health experience required
* Our notes are internet-based, with some reimbursements and perks available to part-time candidates
* We pay per visit or salary all with competitive rates
* Our thriving pediatric company is over 70 therapists strong…serving several communities
This is a multi-disciplinary group serving children birth-21 with a wide range of needs including ASD, CP, Down’s feeding difficulties, SI, TBI, and more. Their outreach in the community has created a reputation that allows them to be one of the go-to home health companies in the area. Their referral base proves it!
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Therapy; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2306-17810|
Would you like to apply to this job?