Pediatric Home Health Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Katy, TX|
Are you a licensed Physical Therapist looking for a new Home Health position with a pediatric population? If you are looking to work part-time or full-time as a Physical Therapist with a growing, wonderful pediatric home health company in Katy, TX, we’d love to get to know you!
Job Duties for the Physical Therapist role include:
* Patient visits are usually performed in private homes
* You’ll complete patient evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings
* You’ll work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* You’ll report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* Supervision of assistants may be needed
* You’ll meet with team members, medical staff, and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* You’ll have the opportunity to participate in staff development and in-service education with the agency to learn new treatment modalities and procedures
This outstanding opportunity in Katy, TX affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part-time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance, and mileage reimbursement.
* You’ll need to be able to lift or move up to 75 pounds
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
* You will need to be a graduate of an accredited school program of Physical Therapy and hold a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13819|